Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Conflicting Sewer Ideas

I'm having second thoughts about the sewer.



Don't get me wrong, I don't think putting Hamelin in a sewer scene is a bad idea. However, I was browsing through Wyr'd website and found this little beauty:




This is a full set of sewer terrain made by Wyrd Miniatures. Naturally flat scenery printed on cardboard won't be better than a hand-crafted sewer. However, the fact that this would utilize another Wyrd product may not be a terrible thing. The picture obviously wouldn't be taken of the entire thing - just a small section that looks really nice.

As a reminder, here's the beginning stages of my sewer:



And I won't lie, the thought of getting to move on to my charity project sooner is very appealing. Plus I'd have a sweet piece of terrain for IKRPG.  However, I don't want to completely destroy my project if the hand-crafted sewer idea is just that much better than the Terraclips terrain.

So let me know what you guys think. Should I stick with the plan, or deviate and have everything but the rat swarm be made by Wyrd Miniatures?

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Seller

Blog Archive