Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Super Mario Bros. Wii U Revealed

Watch it HERE until I find an embeddable video. Standout reveals include a Flying Squirrel Suit, the return of Baby Yoshis and what looks like a new version of SMB3's Giant Land.

Okay, puppets - you know your roles. I wanna see a full-court show on this one. I wanna see bitching, I wanna see moaning, I wanna see faux eye-rolling, I wanna hear a billion different variations on "THIS ISN'T IMPORTANT! NOSTALGIA-BLIND FANBOYS ARE HOLDING THE WHOLE MEDIUM BACK!" ...oh, and someone please remember to pretend that being happy about a decades-old franchise making reference to it's past is "hypocrisy" if one has ever once taken issue with brand-new franchises barely changing from game-to-game.

We're all in this together, kiddos! Let's give the internet a show it won't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Seller

Blog Archive