Friday, April 13, 2012

VOTE!

Okay, this isn't necessarily scientific or going to amount to anything, but I thought I'd take an informal poll of viewers/readers/fans/whatever. The subject: Here's a list of ten characters who've appeared on the show between, er... since we started having characters other than me on the show - I'd like to see people "rank" them in order of favorite to least-favorite in order of 1-10, 10 being least-favorite and 1 being favorite:

STRAWMAN
PYROTHINKER
CRYOTHINKER
COMMISSIONER BUNNYFACE
THE ANTI-THINKER
HOODED FIGURE (aka "MONSTER-VOICE GUY")
RETROTHINKER
NECROTHINKER
SENATOR LIEBERSON
IVAN THE INTERN

You'll of course note that there's no "I hate them all, just get rid of them and make a generic YouTube slideshow" option; but by all means feel free to opine in that direction as well - because surely this time it's going to register, as opposed to every other time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Seller

Blog Archive